Wednesday, August 27, 2008

No Bueno!

So, last night some kids put some pretty harsh racial graffiti on the car. Pretty sad. I came out to the car as I was rushing my wife to school, so I quickly wiped off some and marked over other, with chalk. After dropping my wife off at school, I decided to go by the Middle school to talk to the art teacher about the mural project I am working on, and the janitor told me I couldn't have the car on school property. I guess I left an area that said, "SUCK MY". I had erased what to suck, but in my morning stooper, didn't erase that. My bad!

So I ran home, washed EVERYTHING off, put on my work clothes and went back to the school to see the teacher. Hopefully everything is alright, but we all know how middle school gossip can turn into a mountain!

Other than that, I am looking forward to the upcoming First Fridays down in the Crossroads. I think I will once again park at the Leedy-Voulkos. There was such a good turnout last time, I can't wait to see what happens next week.

Thanks,
mikey

No comments: